Any reservation needed with less than 24 hour notice requires a phone call.
Please call us at 407-845-9855
Why Big Orange Mobility?
- Quality – At Orange Mobility, we pride ourselves on our Scooters. . Unlike other rental companies that rent their scooters year after year, ALL of our scooters are changed out after six months of usage. That’s why our Scooters are always at optimal performance.
- Batteries – What good is a Scooter if the batteries die while you’re out enjoying the parks? That’s why all of the Scooters Big Orange Mobility rents are equipped with larger batteries that allow you, our client to enjoy a full day without fear of running out of power. We provide these larger batteries at no extra charge.
- Delivery Service – Many of our competitors only deliver to the Disney Parks, and those that deliver to other locations (ie. Universal Studios, Sea World, Vacation Homes, etc.) charge an extra fee. At Big Orange Mobility, we deliver within 25 miles of the Disney Parks, which means whether you’re staying at Disney, Universal, Sea World, etc., Big Orange Mobility will deliver at no extra charge.
- Hours of Operation – Our clients spoke and Big Orange Mobility Listened. Many of our clients said they didn’t want the typical 9-5 operation like most rental companies, but instead needed time to get home from work and have the opportunity to rent or purchase a mobility product at their leisure. Well, we listened. Big Orange Mobility is now open Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 9pm EST and Sunday 9am to 7pm EST
- Customer Service – When you rent from Big Orange Mobility, as questions and/or assistance is just a phone call away. All of our Customer Service Dept. staff are highly trained on all of our mobility products so we can make the best recommendation to our clients based on their individual needs. We also installed a “Chat” program that allows you to communicate with a Customer Service Representative while you are on our site if you have any questions.